About Our School
The mission of the faculty, staff, and administration of Royston Elementary School is to provide all students with the foundation to function effectively, successfully, and productively in our dynamic and challenging world.
* All students have the potential for learning in an appropriate and safe learning environment.
* A positive climate is necessary to encourage positive character traits and civic responsibility.
* Learning and behavioral expectations should be communicated to all stakeholders.
* Learning is promoted through a curriculum that provides relevant, rigorous, and differentiated instruction that nurtures the needs of the whole child.
* Successful learning experiences motivate students to become lifelong learners and creative problem solvers by giving them the skills, tools, and resources they need to reach their full potential.
* A commitment to continuous growth through professional learning communities is necessary to carry students into the 21st Century and beyond.